HOW CAN I HELP?
I leverage my 15-year experience and use high-end retouching techniques to exceed my clients’ expectations and meet their deadlines (regardless of how tight they are!) without ever cutting corners or compromising quality.
From advertising campaigns and magazine photo shoots to pictures for your (or your clients') website, blog, social networks or personal use, I am a true partner who understands your goals above and beyond your technical needs. If your business, brand, digital strategy or personal project are too important to leave to chance, let's get in touch and discuss how I can help!
Check out the section below to see what I can do for you – and if you don't see what you need, just contact me!
>>> Because each project is unique, please email me to get a personalized quote or a free consultation.
A PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER
...WHO NEEDS HELP WITH:
- Retouching advertising pictures.
- Getting pictures print- and web-ready.
- Printing a book or large format displays.
- Getting exhibition-quality prints.
- Simple retouching (dust, scratches removal, etc.).
- Creative retouching (photo composition).
- Color manipulation: Exposure correction, color cast removal, adjustment of midtones, etc.
- Color management: RGB to CMYK or black & white (grayscale) conversion, management of colorimetric values (proof-to-print matching), etc.
- With my background in photography, I speak your language!
A CREATIVE OR ADVERTISING AGENCY
- A beauty, luxury, fashion or still life product freelance retoucher on an ad hoc basis.
- A photochromism expert.
- High quality work, reliability and responsiveness, professionalism and creativity.
- I have spent most of my 15-year career doing creative digital retouching and photochromism for high-profile brands that span various industries, including beauty, luxury and fashion.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, I use a calibrated Eizo ColorEdge monitor and a graphics tablet.
- Leveraging my technical skills, I achieve high-end retouching, compositing and color matching.
- Detail-oriented, I work fast and I am flexible, being very familiar with the tight deadlines advertising / creative agencies have to meet.
- With my agency background, I understand both your team's needs and your client's needs.
A COMMUNICATIONS Or marketing AGENCY /
...WHO NEEDS TO:
- Integrate a logo / multiple logos into visual assets or marketing materials.
- Enhance packshots or any other visual assets for media kits, websites, e-catalogues, brochures, posters, infographics, or for online and print publications.
- Build press-ready files.
- Beautify and/or prepare any digital assets for various publications (online and print) and platforms (social media, etc.).
- Photo-merge and photo-composite.
- Clipping path, image masking, photo cutout, addition of shadow and light effects, background removal or replacement.
- Chromatic aberrations and color fringing removal on one or multiple photos
- I listen to what you want and your creative vision, and will collaborate with you to deliver the best final result.
- I am highly flexible and responsive. I know that, sometimes, things change at the last minute, and that's OK!
JUST A TALENTED INDIVIDUAL
...WHO WANTS TO:
- Beautify pictures for a website, a blog, social media networks, etc.
- Create an online or print portfolio.
- Enhance special occasion photos (wedding / anniversary / birthday / baby photos, etc.).
- Restore damaged or old photos.
- Exposure and color correction.
- Addition of people, objects, a whole new background, etc.
- Removal of unwanted people, objects, eyeglass glare, wrinkles, stains, dust, scratches, etc.
- Photo composition.